William C. and Maudie M. Huff Performance Scholarship
How much is the scholarship?
Who can apply?
UGA student veterans in good conduct and good academic standing who meet the following criteria:
- Served in the Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Navy, or Coast Guard or a current National Guardsman or Reservist
- Must have been honorably discharged
- Current US citizen or legal resident of the United States
- Full-time UGA students (all levels) enrolled in their second semester or higher
Preference shall be given to a high-performing student veteran in the areas of leadership, academics and/or engagement.
How to Apply?
Applications must include:
- Official DD-214 (please black out your Social Security number)
- One-page resume
Who will make the selection decision?
- The Director/SVRC will convene a selection board, which will review the applications and select a recipien
When will the money show up and how can the money be used?
- Scholarship recipients will find the award monies placed in their student account generally 2-3 weeks after notification of selection
- The money can be used to fund any component associated with the cost of attendance to include: tuition, fees, books, room, board and miscellaneous expenses
Who is funding this scholarship?
- William C. and Maudie M. Huff