Reynolds Veterans Association (RVA) Scholarships
How much is the scholarship?
Who can apply?
UGA undergraduate student veterans in good conduct and good academic standing who meet the following criteria:
- Served in the Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Navy, or Coast Guard or a current National Guardsman or Reservist who has deployed w/ the active duty force for at least 180 days
- Must have been honorably discharged
- Current US citizen or legal resident of the United States
- Full-time undergraduate students at UGA enrolled in their second semester or higher
- Must be currently enrolled at the Athens Campus in residence and in their second semester or higher
How to apply?
Application must include:
- One-page resume
- Official DD-214 (please black out your Social Security number)
Who will make the selection decision?
- The Director/SVRC will convene a faculty, staff, and community selection board, which will review the applications and select recipients
When will the money show up and how can the money be used?
- Scholarship recipients will find the award monies placed in their student account generally 2-3 weeks after notification of selection
- The money can be used to fund any component associated with the cost of attendance to include tuition, fees, books, room, board and miscellaneous expenses
Who is funding this scholarship?
- The Reynolds Veterans Association from Reynolds Lake Oconee